3 April 2019
We Are Hiring-Site Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced residential site manager to join our team.
- To report directly to the Construction Director, MD or General Manager on all matters relating to the day to day running of the development.
- To take full responsibility for the required standards of Health and Safety, protection of works, presentation and quality of the product.
- To work to the agreed build programme and financial parameters set by the divisional Board of Directors for the particular development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following list of duties and responsibilities is intended to reflect the principal elements of the Site Manager’s role only and is therefore not exhaustive:
- To have read, always understood and comply with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure visitors to site are aware of Stirlins Health & Safety Policy and ensure that they do not go on site until an induction has taken place.
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and work closely with the H&S Consultants.
- Maintain and produce, on request, up-to-date Health & Safety records.
- Ensure all Environmental and Waste Management Policies are adhered to.
- Fully co-operate with the Company’s Customer Care Policy.
- Fully comply with the Company’s Customer Satisfaction Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure all directly employed personnel work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies.
- Ensure all sub-contractors work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies.
- Ensure that procedures and controls laid down by the Company are fully implemented by all site personnel.
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed site staff. Provide training, coaching, appraisal and support as required to improve the performance of directly employed site staff.
- Ensure site presentation is always maintained at the correct standard .
- Take ownership of agreed build programmes at pre-start meetings.
- Deliver all aspects of production requirements in strict accordance with relevant technical and planning documentation provided and any subsequent instructions that may be necessary from time to time.
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty providers’ requirements (Premier)
- Ensure cost effective production in line with development budgets by ensuring that the work undertaken is in full accordance with the cost provision allocated and as confirmed in cost valuations.
- Organise regular site production meetings and pre-plan and ensure efficient usage of all resources, including application of quality supervision and communication regime of labour, sub-contractors, plant and materials.
- Ensure that anything which is likely to affect the Company’s performance is notified to the Construction Director immediately.
- Ensure accurate production/progress returns are updated and sent to the Construction Director in accordance with Company Policy.
- Attend and minute a weekly Sales/Construction Meeting with your Sales Adviser to keep each other appraised from both a sales and site point of view.
- Ensure that practical completions are formulated with the Sales department requirements to ensure mutual compatibility.
- Ensure site security and good practice is always maintained.
- Ensure sensible level of stock control in accordance with build requirements including proper checking and recording of deliveries.
- Ensure the quality of finished product accords with Company and warranty provider expectations.
- Build in accordance with relevant standards, Codes of Practice, Building Regulations and warranty requirements in force at the time.
- Thoroughly inspect and snag each building prior to each stage inspection.
- Ensure all site administration is carried out in accordance with Head Office requirements.
- Always represent Stirlin Developments Ltd professionally in both personal appearance and conduct.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks in accordance with operational needs as requested by your managers.
Qualifications required: SMSTS