24 July 2018
We Are Hiring
Due to continued growth Homes by Stirlin are looking to recruit a part time Sales Administrator.
The ideal candidate will be required to work in a busy office environment, alongside our Property Consultant. The role will be based between two sites, our HQ at Sadler Court, Lincoln and our Lodge Lane Development, Nettleham.
The part time hours are flexible and can be discussed further at interview.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Assist the purchaser with Help to Buy applications as required
- Arrange and attend progress meetings with the purchaser on site as required
- Ensure the health and safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site
- Undertake inspections and introduce the customer to their new home
- Ensure the “after care” of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date
- Liaise with our Marketing team to assist with the promotion of the development
- Liaise with solicitors/conveyancers and report back to purchasers and management team
- Track plot sales and keep to reservation expiry dates
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideally have knowledge of conveyancing and experience working within an Estate Agents
- Communicating professionally in writing, over the telephone and in person
- General administration relating to the above tasks
- A positive and caring attitude
- Be organised and punctual
- A knowledge of Help to Buy scheme is preferable
- Undertake any other duties as required
- Full driving licence and own vehicle is essential
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.