28 August 2019
We Are Hiring: Experienced Residential Site Manager
- To report directly to the Construction Manager, MD or Operations Director on all matters relating to the day to day running of the development.
- To take full responsibility for the required standards of Health and Safety, protection of works, presentation and quality of the product.
- To work to the agreed build programme and financial parameters set by the divisional Board of Directors for the particular development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following list of duties and responsibilities is intended to reflect the principal elements of the Site Manager’s role only and is therefore not exhaustive:
- To have read, always understood and comply with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure visitors to site are aware of Stirlin’s Health & Safety Policy and ensure that they do not go on site until an induction has taken place.
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and work closely with the H&S Consultants.
- Maintain and produce, on request, up-to-date Health & Safety records.
- Ensure all Environmental and Waste Management Policies are adhered to.
- Fully co-operate with the Company’s Customer Care Policy.
- Fully comply with the Company’s Customer Satisfaction Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure all directly employed personnel work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies.
- Ensure all sub-contractors work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies.
- Ensure that procedures and controls laid down by the Company are fully implemented by all site personnel.
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed site staff. Provide training, coaching, appraisal and support as required to improve the performance of directly employed site staff.
- Ensure site presentation is always maintained at the correct standard .
- Take ownership of agreed build programmes at pre-start meetings.
- Deliver all aspects of production requirements in strict accordance with relevant technical and planning documentation provided and any subsequent instructions that may be necessary from time to time.
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty providers’ requirements (Premier)
- Ensure cost effective production in line with development budgets by ensuring that the work undertaken is in full accordance with the cost provision allocated and as confirmed in cost valuations.
- Organise regular site production meetings and pre-plan and ensure efficient usage of all resources, including application of quality supervision and communication regime of labour, sub-contractors, plant and materials.
- Ensure that anything which is likely to affect the Company’s performance is notified to the Construction Director immediately.
- Ensure accurate production/progress returns are updated and sent to the Construction Director in accordance with Company Policy.
- Attend and minute a weekly Sales/Construction Meeting with your Sales Adviser to keep each other appraised from both a sales and site point of view.
- Ensure that practical completions are formulated with the Sales department requirements to ensure mutual compatibility.
- Ensure site security and good practice is always maintained.
- Ensure sensible level of stock control in accordance with build requirements including proper checking and recording of deliveries.
- Ensure the quality of finished product accords with Company and warranty provider expectations.
- Build in accordance with relevant standards, Codes of Practice, Building Regulations and warranty requirements in force at the time.
- Thoroughly inspect and snag each building prior to each stage inspection.
- Ensure all site administration is carried out in accordance with Head Office requirements.
- Always represent Stirlin Developments Ltd professionally in both personal appearance and conduct.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks in accordance with operational needs as requested by your managers.
Qualifications Required: SMSTS
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Site Management: 3 years (Preferred)
If you feel that you would be well suited to this role, please apply directly through Indeed here with your CV and covering letter.
You can also call us on 01522 682752 for more information on this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!