5 July 2019
We Are Hiring: Plant Fitter
Due to company growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced Plant Fitter to join our team at Stirlin Plant, based at our Lincoln HQ.
Roles / Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to –
- Managing the day to day maintenance of equipment/machinery.
- Liaise with Manager regarding fault diagnosis and parts required.
- Ensure safe working practice at all times.
- Carrying out repairs and servicing on site.
- A full, clean driving license is essential, as travel is required for this role.
- The applicant will be required to have good knowledge of diesel engines and hydraulic systems.
- Negotiable dependent upon experience.
Working hours –
Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 5pm
Friday: 7.30am – 4.30pm
(Opportunity for overtime would be available)
How to Apply –
If you feel that you would be well suited to this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01522 682752 for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you!