4 February 2021
We’re Hiring: Construction Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Construction Manager to join our friendly team at Stirlin Developments, based in Lincoln.
The role will primarily involve managing the construction of our commercial and residential developments, to ensure that they are all completed on time, on budget, safely and to a high standard.
- Liaising closely with Site Managers to ensure that all construction sites are running smoothly.
- Developing and maintaining construction schedules and programmes throughout the duration of each site.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Promoting and maintaining strong health and safety performance and practices.
- Ensuring all sites are adequately staffed and resourced.
- Regular reporting on progress to senior management.
- Providing construction input, when required, to designs, budgets and
- Liaising with external organisations and authorities.
- Dealing with any unexpected issues that may arise during construction works.
- A good knowledge and experience of construction methods, best practices, current legislation and standards.
- Strong communication skills for liaising with tradesmen, consultants, clients, development partners and senior management.
- Good leadership skills and an ability to motivate your team to ensure good progress, continual improvement and a high quality of work.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to develop, monitor and action project plans and schedules, to utilise time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- A good knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation and procedures.
- A strong attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines.
- Good IT skills including knowledge of project management software.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Site Manager’s role.
Hours of Work:
7.30am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday
Dependent on Experience
Please apply with your CV directly on Indeed here. If you would like any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01522 682752.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: 02/03/2021