20 February 2023
We’re Hiring: Development Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Development Surveyor with extensive knowledge of development, property and land, to join our team in Lincoln.
Committed to making our clients aspirations a reality, Stirlin holds extensive experience in delivering high-quality office, commercial, industrial and residential developments, as well as bespoke contracts across a variety of sectors for private clients and joint venture partners.
The role will primarily involve working closely with our Development Partners to manage the property development division and to seek new opportunities and investment to further grow this area of the business.
- Identify and procure new development and strategic land opportunities
- Produce development appraisals
- Manage the land purchasing and planning application processes
- Co-ordinate and manage project meetings with clients, consultants and colleagues in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with development funding applications
- Track development progress and update development partners, landowners and lenders
- Always excited to agree a deal
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly organised and very professional
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- Driven by success
- A real team player
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- RICS Chartered Surveyor (preferred)
- Computer/IT literate
- At least 5 years within the property and construction industry (required)
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Hours of Work:
8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Thursday
8:30am – 4:30pm – Fridays
(Remote working available)
Negotiable Dependent on Experience
If you think this role is for you, please send your CV over to email@example.com.
For more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01522 682752.
We look forward to hearing from you!