22 January 2021
We’re Hiring: Financial Controller!
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join our vibrant, friendly team on a part-time basis, based in our Head Office in Lincoln. The successful candidate will ultimately oversee the financial health of the company, maintaining financial records, preparing tax returns, preparing financial statements and reports for review by the company’s management team.
Duties will include:
- Cashflows and projections
- Vat returns
- CIS monthly returns
- Handling accounts payable & receivable
- Completing tax forms & liaising with HMRC when required
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Paying regular contractors and suppliers
- Handling subsidiary accounts
- Keeping an annual company budget
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
- Minimum AAT level 3
- Experience of XERO accounting software
- Payroll experience preferred
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Friendly & sociable office environment
Hours: Approx. 24 hours per week (days can be agreed)
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position & want to join our team, please send your CV to email@example.com. If you’d like any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01522 682752.
We look forward to hearing from you!