3 August 2022
We’re Hiring: Project Coordinator
Stirlin is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join the team at our HQ in Lincoln.
The role will primarily involve working within the team during the pre-build and build stages on both commercial and residential projects.
- Liaise with our external Design Team (including Architects and Engineers) and internal Build Team on drawings and specifications
- Review Requests for Information (RFIs) and assist with the required actions
- Produce and update Developer and Build Specifications
- Submission of planning applications
- Submission of service applications and dealing with service providers
- Drawing management, including hard copy printing and digital Information Management System
- Produce legal plans (land purchases, plot conveyance plans, easement plans, lease plans, etc.)
- Prepare site compound layouts, traffic management plans, phasing plans, etc
- Good IT skills, including knowledge and experience of design software
- A good knowledge and experience of construction methods, best practices, current legislation, and standards
- Strong communication skills for liaising with tradesmen, consultants, clients, development partners and senior management
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and to deadlines
Preferred Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Hours of Work:
8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Thursday
8:30am – 4:30pm – Fridays
Dependent on Experience
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01522 682752.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: 16.08.22