16 October 2020
We’re Hiring: Quantity Surveyor
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a successful property developer based in Lincoln? If the answer is yes, then this is the ideal role for you.
Stirlin Developments are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team, on a full-time basis, working on both commercial and residential projects. The role will be based at their Stirlin HQ office in Lincoln.
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets
- Undertaking accurate appraisals/feasibility studies to support site acquisition and development
- Liaising with the Procurement Manager across all projects
- Producing detailed forecasts and cash flow projections for projects
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow against budget
- Preparation, analysis and placement of all subcontract trade packages
- Management of subcontract accounts including payments and variations etc
- Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent related qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to work both independently, as part of a team and to deadlines
- Commercially astute and ability to see opportunities for improving efficiencies and margins
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position, please send an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like any more information on the role, please contact Stirlin head office on 01522 682752.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: 28/02/21