18 February 2020
We’re Hiring: Quantity Surveyor
We’re looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our teams in Stirlin Developments and Homes by Stirlin, on a full-time basis, working on both commercial and residential projects. The role will be based at Stirlin HQ in Lincoln.
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets
- Undertaking accurate viability/feasibility studies to support site acquisition and development
- Producing detailed forecasts and cash flow projections for projects
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow against budget
- Liaising with Estimator and Procurement Manager across projects
- Preparation, analysis and placement of all subcontract trade packages
- Management of subcontract accounts including payments and variations etc
- Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent related qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to work both independently, as part of a team and to deadlines
- Commercially astute and ability to see opportunities for improving efficiencies and margins
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position, please apply through Indeed here. If you’d like any more information on the role, please contact Stirlin head office on 01522 682752.
The deadline for applications is 27.03.20
We look forward to hearing from you!