18 May 2021
We’re Hiring: Site Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join our construction team.
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for all matters relating to the day to day running of the development. You will report directly to the Construction Manager, MD or Operations Director. You will be responsible for ensuring the required standards of Health and Safety, protection of works, presentation and quality of the product are met. You will work to the agreed build programme and financial parameters set by the divisional Board of Directors for the development.
- Day to day management of operations on site, working within budget and quality constraints
- Regular monitoring of build program and liaison with the Contracts Manager
- Ensure adequate labour and sub-contract resources are available on site utilising the agreed supply chain
- Ensure all directly employed personnel work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies
- Ensure all sub-contractors work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies
- Plan and efficiently organise the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff
- Requisition of materials and oversee the deliveries, ensuring they are done so in adequate time in line with the build program
- Supervise, manage and motivate all site team including effective management of sub-contract trades/labour
- Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards
- Write reports and maintain up to date records in line with company expectations and requirements
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- First Aid
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like any more information on the role, please contact head office on 01522 682752.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent